Document Library facility now available on Smartlog®
As today marks the beginning of a month-long lockdown, and for some, the return to homeworking, we are very pleased to announce the brand-new release of a Document Library facility on Smartlog.
This new feature will allow for the easy storage, management and distribution of policies, procedures and other important files within your entire organisation — a crucial solution to digitalising your health and safety compliance during this tumultuous period for businesses and institutions everywhere.
Within this facility, users will be able to:
- Share any important documents to specific locations, departments, person/s
- Manage their document library centrally — a secure platform for employees to access important files when they need to
- Set any documents to be distributed weekly, monthly, annually or any custom period of choice
- Keep a closer eye on compliance with date and timestamped read-receipts — a read deadline of any length can be set, with an escalation feature for overdue assignments
- Create qualifying questions to ‘pass’ or confirm that the assignment has been completed — from a simple confirmation to an in-depth assessment
- Like other facilities on Smartlog, users can freely export reports for their own manual records if they wish.
For current Smartlog 5 customers, the Document Library is accessible completely free of charge*, along with unlimited access to our brand new Fire Risk Assessment Template, COVID-19 Track and Trace facility, and other exciting features that we have added in just the last few months.
*Included within existing annual licence price
To book a demo of the Document Library for your organisation or to request more information about Smartlog, visit our contact page or send us your query to email@example.com